About Workplace Dynamx
Workplace Dynamx is a dynamic and vibrant company that prides itself to be your workplace partner. We provide a National service inclusive of:
- Mediation and Facilitation of any workplace dispute or conflict,
- Labour Law Training,
- Relationship Building,
- Facilitation of matters concerning discrimination in the workplace,
- Private arbitration, or
- Conducting investigations and / or disciplinary and appeal processes.
You can choose from a specialist panel of CCMA Commissioners and other experts to assist with your unique situation. Our service is efficient, professional, cost effective and aimed at customer satisfaction.
Workplace Dynamx provides professional facilitation, mediation and consultation services to manage and resolve workplace conflict and disputes. We also offer mentoring, coaching and specialized training to meet all workplace requirements. In addition we also provide the following:
- Develop and present practical workplace related training courses, designed to your specific needs
- Relationship building
- Mediation and facilitation of any workplace disputes and or conflict
- Investigations into allegations of misconduct
- Disciplinary and appeal hearings
- Full range of services relating to employment discrimination matters.
Summary of services rendered:
- Develop and present employment relations Training;
- Mediation and Facilitation of any workplace related conflict or dispute;
- Relationship Building and/or conflict management;
- Investigating acts of misconduct or discriminatory acts against another as well as chairing disciplinary and appeal hearings;
- Private Arbitrations
Ronel de Wet
Senior Part Time Commissioner
Tel: 082 923 0091
Physical Address: Timbavati Security Lodge No 15, 7th Avenue, Glen Marais, Kempton Park
Postal Address: PO Box 12123, Aston Manor 1630
Why use Workplace Dynamx?
We provide an International professional service that is of the highest standard and that meets your every workplace need.
A diverse and proficient panel of specialists are used to provide training, coaching, mentoring, facilitation and or mediation of any workplace conflict or dispute. Our panel members have a wealth of experience in the industry and continuous praise have been received for the services they have rendered.
Our Services are:
Services can be obtained by either choosing your own panelist or by asking for a specialist and a panelist will then be provided that possesses all the experience, qualifications and skills required.